Natural Candle - Rosemary and Orange
The Dartmoor Soap Company's natural candles are created using their special in-house blend of soy and coconut waxes, scented with 100% pure aromatherapy essential oils, filling your room with a subtle natural scent.
The Dartmoor Soap Co. natural candles are hand-poured into reusable glass jars in their studio near Okehampton using a bespoke blend of soy and vegetable waxes, scented with 100% pure essential oils. Each are presented in a beautiful white box.
All our natural wax candles are vegan-friendly and free from palm oil and plastic.
Why use vegetable waxes…
- Vegetable wax candles generally burn longer than paraffin candles and throw the scent further.
- Paraffin is a refined gasoline by-product containing several carcinogen (cancer-causing) compounds, considered toxic by various environmental agencies. When burnt, its soot particles so small, they can potentially penetrate deep into the lung.
- Vegetable wax, unlike paraffin wax, is 100% biodegradable.
- Vegetable wax can be easily cleaned with soap and water while paraffin wax spills are very difficult to remove.
- Paraffin wax candles leave black residues on containers and walls, giving an indication of their harmful contents.